This chicken salad is light and fresh. It has the delicious Mediterranean ingredients of plain yogurt and dill. And is packed with other nutritious foods like almonds, celery and grapes. This is great for any summer gathering, or really all year long!
- 2 cups coarsely chopped rotisserie chicken (2/3 white meat; 1/3 dark)
- 1/4 cup raw almonds (heaping cup)
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt or labne (kefir cheese)
- 1/2 cup chopped red grapes
- 1 stalk celery ,finely chopped
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh dill
Chop almonds in food processor and remove
Using the “pulse” button on your food processor, mix chicken, salt, dill and yogurt until it comes together in a paste-like consistency
Transfer chicken mixture from food processor to a bowl. Carefully mix in chopped grapes and celery until just incorporated. Do not over mix.
Serve over a bed of mixed greens or baby spinach and top off with some balsamic glaze. Bon Appetit!